Thirteen reasons why I love my husband
- He's my husband!! Six years ago I said, "I do" and made a lifelong commitment to love and cherish my spouse. And that promise still means something to me...and so does my husband.
- He doesn't snore
- He helps around the house. No joke. This man can (and does) do laundry, scrub toilets, wash dishes, change diapers, cook breakfast, and everything in between. I'm so thankful.
- He runs like a gazelle. Not literally. But he is a marathon runner and a good one at that-- and I love his athleticism and strength.
- He leads our family in godliness
- He spoils me rotten. Now THAT is always a lovable character trait, is it not?
- He has the voice of an angel. Seriously. My husband is a former Glee Clubber and sings a strong tenor.
- He trusts me
- He loves reading
- He never thinks I look fat
- He's smarter than I am. Yes, that is a good thing!! I think a woman always needs to be able to look up and admire her husband.
- He is the best looking soldier I've ever seen. (And I'm not a bit biased either. *wink wink*)
- He works hard every day to bring home the bacon.
He loves me too
I guess I got a little carried away there. Just 13 reasons today.
Just for fun, try Thirteen Thursday yourself!