Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby talk

The other day, I was holding my sweet 5 month old, Noah, and listening to him babble and coo in that sweet baby talk kind of way.

Subsequently, I was doing my own fair share of baby talk too--oohing and ahhing over my chubby little one.

The funny thing is... when I said something like "I love you so much! You are just the cutest, sweetest, happiest, most adorable baby!!" immediately my 2 year old, Joshua, (who had been listening from the other room but not seeing that I was looking at Noah) piped up, "No, Mommy, I'm not a baby!!" as though I was clearly describing him.

So yes, my dear Joshua, even though I was talking to Noah. You are right. You are just the cutest, sweetest, happiest, most adorable baby big boy I know. And I love you so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...