Monday, September 13, 2010

"No, Mom!! Don't kiss me!!"

I was just downloading and reviewing pictures from my old camera before it retires (Yes this means that I have a new camera---but more on that and my incredible husband to follow), and decided that this picture, of my grimacing infant and his loving mother is the definite favorite from our Labor Day trip to the beach.


I think I could title it, "No, Mom!! Don't kiss me!!" But... I like to think he enjoys my kisses as much as I love giving them. Typical mom, right?

4 comments:

Grandma said...

No one could resist kissing those chubby little cheeks! I am sure Noah loves being loved on.

good gravy said...

well if it isn't mister super chunk. :)

Rachael said...

So cute! Too bad way can't lay our baby boys next to each other...that would be a lot of chubs to see :)

Kathryn said...

He really is Mr Super Chunk, isn't it? I'll have to post some more pictures to show off those thighs a little better. I do love my round baby though. Such a sweetheart. Come visit!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...