Thursday, September 9, 2010

Parking lot



The other night, I sat down to play the piano and discovered it had been turned into a parking lot. Yes, they steam rolled paradise and put up a parking lot.


I actually found it quite brilliant. The spaces in between keys make perfect parking spots for Matchbox cars---and who else would figure that out than the little ones? And I know, when my children are all grown, I will miss the days when the entire house expresses that I have 3 little boys. In fact, I can actually see myself crying over this picture, and saying to my husband, "Remember when...?"
So today, I'll put my piano playing aside for a bit, and let my boys enjoy being boys.

3 comments:

Dolly said...

That looks much like my house everyday. Chandler like to organize his cars by the colors of the rainbow. Ruthie wouldn't have dreamed of playing with cars when she was little, but Olivia, thanks to big brother, is just as happy playing cars as she is tea party.

Kathryn said...

It will be really interesting to see what our girls (if we end up having any!! haha!!) end up doing too. Especially with all the boy toys in the house!

Hannah said...

Oh that is so adorable! Good memories indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...