- Isaiah (who just turned 4) is really taking off with reading. Every day I see him looking at letters, sounding things out, and asking me questions like "Does "C" say "kaaah?'" It's so exciting to see him learn! Wow!
- I took some amazing pictures in which the boys are all looking. An accomplishment for sure.
- Noah had his 6 month check-up last week and rocked the growth charts to the limit. He's weighing in at 23lbs 11 oz. No joke! He's part moose!!
- The boys started sleeping in till 8am. Which hasn't happened in this house for years. At least it seems that way. Nice.
- Joshua is a potty trained poster child. He's been dry through the night for 4 nights in a row now. I think I can officially get rid of the diapers! Yeah!
- Noah is scooting around like a little...um, well... like a little slug. I mean, caterpillar. (That sounds better, doesn't it?) He mostly scooting backwards which is quite amusing to watch. But... he's also up on all 4's and rocking back and forth. It won't be long before my 6 month old is up and at em.
- I'm a single mom again (thank you, U.S. Army!!) which isn't an accomplishment in itself, but... what I mean to say is that I'm running the house, the kids, the bills, the everything on my own right now. And its going fairly well. The Lord has been very gracious to us in Nick's absence. I have a deep ache in my heart for my husband and eagerly await his return, but for the time being we're staying afloat!
- Isaiah is my little helper. This morning he helped Josh get dressed of his own volition. And they both have their shirts and pants on the right way around. Nice.
While the list isn't overly impressive, isn't it nice to see progress?