In my goal to read more this year (I'm aiming for a book a week), I thought it'd be fun to post a picture of the books I read each month. I'm hoping it will not only keep me on track, but also serve as a nice reminder of being a book worm again. I am rediscovering my love for reading!Obviously I should have posted this about a month ago, but probably you have already noticed I've been neglecting my blog lately. Anyway.
In January I read:
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Your Signature Life by Diane Booher
- The Magicians Nephew by C.S. Lewis
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- The books of Genesis and Exodus in the Bible.