Monday, December 12, 2011

Ribbon

Curling ribbon never gets old.

IMG_7545

At least this spool doesn’t.

I bought it back in 2004 and it’d been my trusty, go-to spool of ribbon every since. It’s been with me my entire marriage, and has survived 7 moves, 3 children, and many many Christmases, anniversaries, and Mother’s Day’s. 

It’s been unrolled on numerous occasions, and rerolled just as many times. It’s been dropped. Spilled on. And left for dead.

But it’s still here. Somehow, it’s still here. Still full. And still just as beautiful.

Now that is some dependable ribbon!

Between the bows and the ribbon…I’m totally obsessed with gift toppers this year, huh? But it’s nice that the little things can mean so much.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Ah, curling ribbon!! I just re-spooled ours last night. My kids are super impressed with the stuff and therefore it must be used on all gifts and they must witness the actual curling of the ribbon. It's those little things ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...