Thursday, December 8, 2011

I know.

I know, I know. I’m way behind on the December Photo Project.

And even worse, now I’m posting pictures of the beach?

I know.

Life has just been busier than all get out. And I’ve been wanting to share these pictures of our trip to Florida for weeks. Back in November we went down to Florida and reveled in the beauty of Daytona Beach and the warm sun. It may look like a typical Seattle day in the pictures, but really, it was 80 degrees out with a summer like breeze in the air.

In the middle of November.

I know.

IMG_7265IMG_7268IMG_7311

IMG_7286IMG_7288

Needless to say, we had a great time. The boys love the ocean as much as I do. And dislike kelp/seaweed as much as I do. Yuck.

But anyway, here’s my December Photo Project Day # 8.

I know.

I totally cheated.

3 comments:

Jessica Kramasz said...

It looks so nice and WARM there!
I hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Grace said...

Love the picture of them all looking at the water. Precious.

Kay said...

despite the cheating ;-), such sweet photos!! we love the beach too. hubby and i were just saying how much we need to get to it soon. it has been way too long since we slept with the sound of the ocean breaking over the beach coming in through a window!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...