Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 lbs


I'm a goal oriented person. I love to set a mark and then aim to reach it.



Perhaps its the nurse in me that has always helped patients to work and regain strength and mobility, or the military wife in me that needs to find a way to get through year long deployments...




Either way, I'm a goal oriented person. And among other things, I've given myself a 10 pound challenge during the 3 weeks my husband is away. Yes, that means my plan is to lose the last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight before he comes home. I'm not sure if its an over zealous goal or not, but thats my story and I'm sticking to it.


I even told my husband that that was the plan--what was I thinking??


I thought about posting a "before" picture, just so that we can all see the progress, and the true difference 10lbs can make... but, I'm way too wimpy.
Here's to 10 lbs lighter, skinnier, and happier...in 3 weeks!!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

You go girl! It takes me a whole year to loose all my baby weight!

Sarah said...

oh goodness! i have 10 lbs left, too -- but 3 weeks! You're my inspiration!

Kathryn said...

Haha! Thanks girls! We'll see how well I actually do with my goal :)

Rachael said...

You need to tell me your workout and diet plan so I can try the same. I don't think I could pull it off in 3 weeks, but I'd love to try. You're my inspiration too! With 3 sons and one of them only a few months old...WOW is all I can say. You're an amazing woman!

Armchair Globetrotter said...

You are a rock - you can do it! Just keep focused. You could always try stair repeats carrying the boys on your back - think of them as gradually increasing in weight as you move up in age. Or do laps around a track where your boys can play in the middle grass so you always have an eye on them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...