Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Culprit

Noah has not been himself the last week or so. He's been waking up at night.

 Moaning and groaning at the slightest upset.

 Whining if he's not being held.

And sadly, I have even seen him just lay his head down and cry. Which makes me want to cry too. Poor little, guy! I had my suspicion's about the culprit, but it's only just today that I've been able to catch that troublesome bad boy on camera.


That's right, you guessed it: Noah's first tooth.


 So as any good mom, I've been keeping the Ibuprofen and teething rings handy, offering as many extra snuggles as I can, and praying that the next 19 baby teeth are smooth sailing.
Growing up isn't easy, is it, Sweetheart?





December Photo Project, Day 4

December Photo Project

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Poor baby. Those teeth are no fun to deal with. Seth is cutting tooth #7 right now and it's been the worst so far. Plus he has a cold.. Hope your little guy feels like himself again soon. This teething stage is so painful for them.

Kathryn said...

Wow! I can't believe Seth already has so many! We have a long way to go with teeth! Whew! I'll remember you guys in prayer too. No FUN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...