Friday, November 5, 2010

Lightning McQueen

The other day I found our 2 year old, Joshua, standing in the garage looking contemplatively at our red minivan. As though breaking out of a fascinating reverie, my son said, "Mom, our car is Lightning McQueen"

And Lightning Mcqueen has been it's name ever since.

I'm still not quite sure how he decided our lovely minivan resembled a fancy race car...

But you know... in my minds eye, I think I've always pictured our red family minivan to look like this too:


I guess that would explain the speeding tickets.


3 comments:

Grandma said...

Speeding tickets??? Uh oh!

Rachael said...

Isaac says the same thing about any red car he says. They are all Lightening McQeen! KaChow!!!!

Sgt Zapple said...

Our minivan is WheelJack from Transformers. "Mom are we taking WheelJack to the commisary?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...