Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just a few favorites








We got a lot of snow this past weekend (as in 5 or 6 inches-- which is the most we've seen here since we moved), so being the fun-loving mom that I am, we bundled up and went outside to tromp around in it. So what if it was only 8 degrees out, thats just the way winter is around here! The boys had a blast! They kept looking at me for approval before walking through or jumping in mounds of snow, as if to say, "Is it really okay for me to do this??" What fun for little boys!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

He looks just like his Dad! My poor southern kids have only gotten to play in real (deep) snow once. And that was in Michigan! Looking forward to moving back to the mountains with lots of sledding and skiing!

Grandma said...

Hi Isaiah! We didn't get much snow this year so I'm wishing I was at your house. Snow is so beautiful and fun to play in too. I am sure you and I could make a few good snowballs to throw at your Mom. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...