Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A little of this and a little of that...

Isaiah is doing and feeling fine this morning. When he came running into our room this morning, his opening line was, "Mommy, my head doesn't hurt anymore!!" Even if it was an early wake up call. I was glad. :)

Today has been another busy day. We woke up to yet more snow on the ground and I'm beginning to understand what a Mid-west winter entails. I know that we haven't had as much snow and ice as some areas, but... more snow falling before the last snow melts, wind chills, and frequently below freezing temperatures seem to be what the next few months are about. We'll see...

The boys and I still managed to head out to our Tuesday morning Bible study with the Army wives... and I'm glad we did. We enjoyed good fellowship and discussion. The boys enjoyed playing with their friends.

And now that the boys are down for naps and I've had my daily devotions, it's time to clean, cook, and hopefully relax for a few before my charges awake. :) Being nearly 8 months pregnant, keeping up with two little boys, and being out in the cold weather sure take a lot out of me. Wooh!! Almost there!! It's crazy sometimes to think, that the baby will be full term in just 6 weeks!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you're right - our lives ARE very similar at the moment! and I can't believe that we're SO CLOSE to welcoming another little boy into our families!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...