Monday, December 7, 2009

Book Boys

The boys take after their parents--they really love books. They love reading, they love looking at pictures, they love being read to. And since I love reading and am happy to develop the same love in my children, I say that books are one thing we can't have to many of.

Until today.

Well, no not really. The mess was a little daunting, but the photo op was there and so was the evidence of my children's keen interest in books.
Oh well.

If this is the price I have to pay, its worth it. Reading develops language and vocabulary, builds intelligence, creates conversation topics, and as we discovered today, it also causes tornadoes...

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I love the book boys! I love that they love books as much as you did when you were little Kathryn. Keep reading boys. Books open doors to worlds unseen.

Kathryn said...

Yay for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...