Thursday, November 12, 2009

A salute to my soldier

For the truth you stand for
For the lives you've saved
For the battles you've fought
For the sacrifices you've made
For proudly wearing the uniform and standing up for what is good and right and true:
I love you.

For the times you held my hand
For the life you have given me
For the times you wiped my tears,
For the truth you made me see
For the day you gave me your heart, your love, your life and said, "I do"
I love you.

For all those times you loved me when I was so unlovable
For all the times you listened and encouraged
I love you.
+
For all those times you hugged me, when I was busy crying over milk that had spilled
I love you.




For the children you've given me, both on this earth and yet unborn
I love you.
+
+
For all these things and so many more
thank you, my dear husband, you are what I waited for.
+
+
Thank you for being all that you are and for doing all that you do
I love you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...