Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catching up

This last week has been very busy. And, as usual during a busy week, the day to day maintenance of my home has been neglected. Mail, laundry, and general cleanliness piled up until there is nothing left to do but work excessively until everything is back where it should be. At least thats how I handle it. :) I'm an organizer, a tidy-upper, and I never feel quite right unless my house is somewhat orderly. I'm just about at an orderly point now, so I'm breathing a sigh of relief as normalcy (whatever that is) has returned.
Despite the messy house, the week was filled with many exciting happenings that I wouldn't trade for anything: new tires for the car, a visit from Grandma, first tooth for our 7 month old, late nights at work, competitive games of "Snatch" and "Boggle, a trip to the pumpkin patch, new (scratchy) uniforms at work, visits from old (and new) friends, and some great aerobic DVD's from the library.

Isaiah and Grandma reading a new "I Spy" book

Jim tickling Isaiah

Joshua learning how to get up on all fours, he'll take off any day now...

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great photos, Kathryn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...