Here's the books I read in March. Obviously not all of them in their entirety (Calvin and the Bible are "a bit" long), but I'm still reading regularly and just LOVING curling up with a good book.
- King of the Wind by Marguerite Henry (this was a blast from the past-- a childhood story that I never forgot and always enjoyed)
- The Fruitful Life by Jerry Bridges (an excellent and convicting read for sure. Bridges goes through the Fruit of the Spirit and challenges the reader to live out "the fruitful life")
- The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (#6 in the Chronicles of Narnia)
- The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis (#7 in the Chronicles of Narnia, despite the fact that I've read this series before, I'm always surprised by the ending)
- Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin (Nick and I are enjoying a study through Calvin's Institutes at our church-- our reformed Baptist church no less!!-- and what a great study its been thus far. We delved into some big topics this last study, such as predestination and election)
- Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges and Ruth from the Bible (the Old Testament is such a beautiful picture of Christs redeeming work)