Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Infamous

I always wondered what I’d do if I had a skinny baby.

Probably freak out just a little.

Slimness is not something that my kids “do.” At least during their first year of life. They are big at birth, and they just keep getting bigger. Rounder and rounder. Chubbier and chubbier with this great stuff called mother’s milk. Its not that they eat an extraordinary amount, its that, according to the doctors, I make pure whipping cream.

It never takes long before the infamous family double chin appears.

IMG_9334

Doesn’t he wear it well? Oooh, I just love my little double chinned boy.

1 comment:

Kay said...

And here I thought you were going to tell me that you got skinny baby! I've had two skinny ones and three chubby ones ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...