Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Natural. Born. Leader.

IMG_8003

Oh I love my three sons.

And I love my Isaiah. My first born, my first son, my first little treasure of a child.

Isaiah is my natural born leader. Truly, a Natural. Born. Leader.

And I love him for it.

I love that he always knows what to do. Isaiah never hesitates. He has an inborn instinct for what to do at any given time.

He loves competition and his competition-loving mom, loves that about him. I love how he challenges himself, works towards a goal, and doesn’t give up.

I love how smart he is. Boy, this boy of mine can memorize anything. And absorb anything. He picks up on the smallest of hints, thinks the deepest thoughts and says the most profound things for a 5 year old.

I also love that he is confident in Christ. Confident that Jesus died for his sins. Confident that the Holy Spirit has changed his heart. And confident that he’ll go to heaven when he dies.

Oh boy, do I love this boy of mine.

Thank you, Lord, for my Isaiah.

2 comments:

Drea said...

He is growing up so fast!

Kay said...

That is fantastic. Go Isaiah!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...