Can you tell that I had a baby in the month of April? And that I've been able to take advantage of the time I spend nursing the baby to read a little extra? It's nice to have the excuse to sit still and read... despite all the other busy things I need to be doing. :)
So... in April I read
- Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Don't Waste your Life by John Piper
- Babywise by Ezzo
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by Le Leche League
- What to Expect when You're Expecting
- Institutes of Christian Religion by John Calvin--- not read in its entirety of course, but touching on topics such as the Church.
- The Bible-- The Books of 1&2 Samuel and 1&2 Kings-- Obviously dealing with Old Testament Kings, God's dealings with His Chosen People, and numerous accounts of God's faithfulness to them.