We've been here less than a week, and I'm already accumulating a list of things I love about this place!
1) Gasoline costs $2.27 a gallon
2) It is so humid I may never need moisturizer again
3) The plant life is GREEN-- The hills are ALIVE-- no brown, tan, or yellow grass! The trees, the grass, the plants, the weeds, everything is so lush and green. Its stunning.
4) Milk costs $1.61 a gallon
5) We're together as a family again!! This is of course the best part. Starting out, setting out, together again, a family again... its so wonderful to be on this journey with the people I love the most. Nick and I are thriving under pressure and bonding in a incredible way. I'm so thankful for my husband! He is my true companion and the best traveling/PCSing partner a gal could ask for.
6) Our rental house has a huge kitchen-- lots of counter and cabinet space!
7) We have cable for the first time (I'm trying not to seem too excited about this, lest Nick cancel the service, but the thought of being able to watch the Food Network or HGTV on whim is quite exciting!!)
8) There are soldiers everywhere, and soldiers make me feel patriotic and proud to be an American-- God bless the USA!!
9) Air conditioning is standard in homes. Yes!!