Saturday, May 16, 2009

The yellow dump truck




The story of the yellow dump truck



The week before Grandma arrived, Isaiah and I were talking about Grandma's upcoming
visit. At one point in the conversation he said, "...and Grandma will bring a dump truck." As though this is what grandmother's always bring when they come to visit their 2 year old grandson's, like the dump truck was an essential for traveling, as much as a toothbrush and toothpaste. I relayed the dump truck comment to Grandma, who quickly relayed it to Grandpa, and the two of them quickly went shopping. :) (was I ever spoiled like this???) I still don't know how she fit it in her suitcase, but I must say that however much reorganizing or wrinkled clothes it caused, it was worth it! Isaiah was so excited! He drove the truck around in awe, and is still pushing it around the house!! I can just imagine him thinking, I'm so glad Grandma remembered her dump truck. Thanks Grandma!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That is too cute. Does he now call her the "Yellow Dump Truck Grandma" :)

Grandma said...

What was fun too, is when the suitcases were ready to go back in the car for my return trip home, Isaiah wanted to know if there were more exciting things inside? He'll have to check out Aunt Lizzy's suitcase tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...